If you have chosen to continue your pregnancy after a life-limiting diagnosis we are here to walk with you. We take a family-centered approach to help all involved in the journey through this difficult time.
We will help you:
- Know the facts and seek answers to your questions.
- Set realistic goals and make decisions.
- Develop a birth plan which includes making good memories with baby.
- Set up follow-up care and support including pastoral and spiritual care and referrals to community resources.
- With funeral arrangements and plan memorial services when there is a lethal diagnosis.
- Through the grieving process.
You need to:
- Lean on a support team - even if it is not easy.
- Be sad, but don't let it control you.
- Remember that grief is survivable - you will survive this.
- Remember your baby. Memories are to be cherished for a lifetime. This baby has a place in your family to be remembered.
- Allow joy to return. Joy honors your baby's life!